Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mermaid, Part 2

Mermaid seems to be the Maura theme o' the month. Ater we rented the mermaid beach house, and Matt sent the video from Korea (posted last Sunday) with the mermaid on the beach, Joao put together another video from this summer. He and Lydia returned to Buzios, RJ, Brazil, to release some of Maura's ashes,in the exact spot where Lydia and Maura had played seven years earlier.
My thoughts are also with Chris, who lost her sweet daughter,Jillian, not two months ago. Chris, I share this with you.

5 comments:

Seana said...

this brought tears to my eyes...just beautiful!

Maura said...

Excuse me as I go remove all the mascara from my face :)

Dawn Padula said...

That's truly beautiful... Tears!

Mary said...

Beautiful :)

Sherrie said...

With tears......this is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing.